The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FAPCCI), an apex body representing the interests of Industry, Trade & Commerce in the State of Andhra Pradesh since 1917, would be completing 100 years in next 7 years.
FAPCCI has got membership of more than 3000 with about 150 Associations/Chambers of Commerce, having indirect membership of 20000. FAPCCI has its nominees in many Govt. and Semi-Government organisation to represent member’s interest. FAPCCI has become an important forum for interaction between business and industry in a global perspective. Many trade delegations that are visiting our State from various countries are hosted by FAPCCI. The interactions and visits of the business delegates are playing a vital role in increasing the business contacts with the counterparts.
The Federation has a full fledged infrastructure manned with a 30 member professional staff to take care of your needs.
The main objective of the Federation is to promote and protect the interests of Trade, Commerce and Industry in Andhra Pradesh. To encourage friendship and unanimity among the business community and associations on all subjects connected with the common good of business, secure the welfare of the business community in all respects. FAPCCI has its connectivity not only at State level but also at National and International to name a few like Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), All India Organisation of Employers, Indian Council of Arbitration, International Chamber of Commerce-India.
The Federation periodically holds Conferences, Seminars and Meetings for the benefit of Members on latest developments in the fields of economy, industry, marketing trends, investments, taxation, etc. To meet these requirements today FAPCCI is well poised with excellent latest ambience through their own conference auditoriums centrally located at Federation House, Red Hills, Hyderabad.
Membership of the Federation is classified in 5 categories viz. Associate, Affiliate, Company, Firm and Individual and SSI Members. It has 18 expert committees working on different subjects for giving intensive attention to all practical aspects related to Trade, Commerce and Industry. FAPCCI stand on more than 3000 Members and 150 Associations/Chambers.
1. FAPCCI houses excellent Library facilities for the benefit of its members and has expert advisers on its panel for advice on the matters related to Industry, Commerce and Trade. In addition, it has an in house Journal ‘FAPCCI Review’ being circulated to all its members and interested bodies.
2. FAPCCI provides advisory services on industry related to market information, financing options, Government Policies and facilities, Match making among local and international business partners.
3. The consultancy services on the matters relating to Trade, Commerce and Industry viz. Industrial Relations, Sales Tax, International Trade, Central Excise, Company Law, Direct Taxes, etc. are available. FAPCCI issues Certificate of Origin and Letter of Visa Recommendation.
4. FAPCCI publishes annually a Directory of Members to serve as reference to potential customers. Our weekly journal FAPCCI Review containing Government Orders/Notifications, articles on current jobs etc. besides FAPCCI’s regular activities, is sent to all the members free of cost.
5. Representations are made by FAPCCI to the Government for seeking gainful solutions to the problems faced by Industry and Trade from time to time like wise Government also take FAPCCI on Official Advisory on various problems of Industry, Commerce and Trade.
6. Interactive Meetings are organised with concerned Department to disseminate information and settle greivances of Trade and Industry.
To foster stronger times, FAPCCI is looking forward always for new partners in progress with the strong existing members.