The Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FAPCCI), a premier Apex Chamber with over 3,300 members in the State, has invites nominations for the ‘FAPCCI Excellence Awards’ for the year 2011-12.
Inviting entries for the 21 excellence awards, Mr. Devendra Surana, President, FAPCCI said that Excellence Awards have generated enormous interest and competitive spirit to achieve excellence in industrial organizations, individuals and scientists alike. It is worthwhile to note that the FAPCCI Excellence Award fosters excellence not only in the corporate sectors but also individuals. It is a convention that the Awards are presented by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Mr. Shekhar Agarwal, Chairman, FAPCCI Excellence Awards Committee stated that the FAPCCI has instituted Excellence Awards to recognize corporate, institutions, entrepreneurs and individuals for their outstanding contributions/achievements in important areas and to promote corporate and individual initiatives in economic, social and research areas.
This year, we have introduced three new Awards, considering the potential, contribution and growth viz. Excellence in Agro Based Industry, Excellence in Tourism Promotion and Excellence in Association /Chamber for serving Industry, Commerce and State Economy. We are sure this would encourage/help them to contribute more for the economic development of the country more particularly to the State.
Mr. Srinivas Ayyadevara, Senior Vice President, FAPCCI, Mr. V.S. Raju, Past President, FAPCCI, Mr. M.V. Rajeshwara Rao, Secretary General, FAPCCI and Award Committee members Mr. Hari Govind Prasad, Chairman, Banking Committee, FAPCCI, Mr. Suraj Prasad Agarwal, Past President, FAPCCI, Mr. Narne Prabhakar, Past President, FAPCCI have spoke at the press meet.
Each Award is focused on a different theme and consists of a Trophy / Plaque and a Citation.
The awards are given in recognition in the following categories:
1. Excellence in Industrial Productivity
2. Excellence in All Round Performance
3. Excellence in Agro Based Industry
4. Excellence in Marketing Initiatives
5. Excellence in Export Performance
6. Excellence in Export Performance (SSI)
7. Excellence in Non-Conventional/Renewable Energy Development / Application
8. Excellence in Employee Welfare Initiatives
9. Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility
10. Excellence in Product Innovation
11. Excellence in Product Innovation (SSI)
12. Excellence in Innovative Product/Service in Healthcare with Highest Societal Impact
R & D TECHNOLOGY
13. Excellence in Research & Development
14. Excellence in Research & Development (SSI)
15. Excellence in Information Technology (IT) Company
16. Excellence in Tourism Promotion
CHAMBER / ASSOCIATION
17. Excellence in Association/Chamber for serving Industry, Commerce and State Economy
18. Excellence in Scientist or Engineering
19. Outstanding Woman Entrepreneur / Scientist /Manager / Technologist
SOCIAL WELFARE AND PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED
20. Outstanding Self-Sustaining Effort by a Differently Abled Person
21. Excellence in Social Welfare Initiatives for Women Empowerment
Awards are given for the performance in the concerned field of the company industrial organization during the year 2011-12. Deloitte is the Knowledge Partner and the Jury consists of eminent personalities.
The Awards Committee will be the jury and can enlist experts to adjudicate upon Awards, if necessary, in its discretion.
The last date for receipt of application is May 10, 2013.
For more details contact Mr. Kulkarni, Dep. Secretary on 8008579625.